• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World ends tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, gold has topped £29,000/kg now.
    Glad I kept my father's watch. What's 4 oz of 22 carrot worth?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

My bank card here in Euroland worked this morning with no problems. It seems lots of other people's cards did too, as trains were full and people were buying newspapers as usual.

It seems Monsieur Cantona's revolutionis a bit of a wet rag.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        My bank card here in Euroland worked this morning with no problems.
        They now print money right in ATMs - saves expense of having to load up new cash.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          They now print money right in ATMs - saves expense of having to load up new cash.

HTH
          That's a brilliant idea. And let people draw out as much as they want, regardless of their wealth and bank balance.

Solve a lot of problems and make the currency more "competitive" and help exports.

Comment

Working...
          X