• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PMQ Dec 1 2010

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I quite liked Milliband's sarcastic comment about Clegg having to leave the country on important business around the time of the Uni fees vote. Although it would have been better if he hadn't returned prior to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      WNS

You would have thought Labour had learned something from the last time they were in opposition and fielded Blair (style) over Brown (substance).
      Brown was "substance" alright; that substance was cyanide
      Hopefully they'll keep Milliband because it'll at least reduce the chance of that god-awful political party from ever being re-elected...

Comment

Labour seem to be on thin ice just now and as much as I disliked them they did have some heavy weight politicians hanging about the cabinet that could pitch the party line with vigour and conviction. Ed Balls looks like a teacher who cannot be arsed telling your mum why you failed the last French test. Milliband looks like a teacher who failed the teaching degree.

I think it is important that the opposition is strong and questions every decision a Government makes. These losers are just making idiots of themselves.

Comment

Working...
        X