• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beeny's Dry Rot Mansion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kandr View Post
    There is a point where more becomes too much, probably similar how women see mens willys.
    I guess your wife told you that one.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I guess your wife told you that one.
      More likely his mum
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The self indulgent nature of this type of "celebrity" programming puts me off to the point I'd cheerfully watch it if there was a guarantee that the celeb involved would be horribly crushed by a wall collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          More likely his mum
          Err shes dead, but thanks for reminding me.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            The self indulgent nature of this type of "celebrity" programming puts me off to the point I'd cheerfully watch it if there was a guarantee that the celeb involved would be horribly crushed by a wall collapse.
            Yeah, anyway are you voting for Wagner?

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
              Err shes dead, but thanks for reminding me.
              You'd forgotten?
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Average looking woman with big boobs...so what? I see then all around here. She's looking pretty worn out these days too. Time to move on lads.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                  Average looking woman with big boobs...so what? I see then all around here. She's looking pretty worn out these days too. Time to move on lads.
                  agreed she was looking a bit worse for wear
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Property frontages looks good in those pics. Any views of the rear entrance?
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                      WHS. The bottoms dropped out of that one and it looks like it needs major restoration and quite a bit of steel reinforced support.

Comment

Working...
                      X