• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour to get their dream vision by 2066

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Good morning Damien.
    Where's Greg Peck when you need him eh? Oh yeah he failed didn't he...
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I wouldn't go quite that far.
      I think so. I don't care which 60m people are in the UK if they are educated and skilled, as long as we can all get along.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        White Britons 'a minority by 2066' - *UK News - MSN News UK

White British people will be a minority in their own country by 2066 if current immigration levels continue, a population expert has claimed.
        What do you mean, "in their own country"? Does a country not belong to those who legitimately live there?

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        And most of those that are white will be eastern European.
        The article did say "White British" will be less than 50%.
        Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I think so. I don't care which 60m people are in the UK if they are educated and skilled, as long as we can all get along.
          Six pupils excluded over Facebook hate campaign against classmate who paid tribute to British troops - mirror.co.uk
          Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Muslim hate website ‘must remove list of pro-war MPs’
          The Sun finds poppy thugs | The Sun |News

Yeah, it's looking good so far.

Comment

60m?

Soon to be 90m

UK population could soar to 90m - Telegraph

Comment

Anyone from Europe can come here so presumably our population won't stabilise until our standard of living is worse than the worst bits of Europe. But when that happens, they just make Europe bigger.

Comment

Thats nice, so what do you propose we do with the hundreds of thousands of uneducated Somalis that can't read or write in their own language let alone ours?

The point being that (ICT's aside) the only 'educated and skilled' people coming into the UK are from the EU.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Well done DP. Extrapolating from a handful individuals to tens of millions.

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  Thats nice, so what do you propose we do with the hundreds of thousands of uneducated Somalis that can't read or write in their own language let alone ours?
                  What about them? Are they in the UK? There's a big difference between asylum seekers and immigration too, to me immigration means becoming a full citizen with English passport, etc.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

, to me immigration means becoming a full citizen with English passport, etc.
                    Does that mean you exclude all migrant workers who come for 4 years on an ICT before buggering off again?

Comment

What about them? Are they in the UK? There's a big difference between asylum seekers and immigration too, to me immigration means becoming a full citizen with English passport, etc.
                      I'm amazed that you can comment yet you don't know there are 500,000 Somalis in the UK? Asylum seekers may not be citizens but they sure as hell aren't staying at the Ritz and going on open top bus tours so they have to count toward our total population.
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X