• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobile phones

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile phones

I have just received a shocking Bill for my mobile of £500 for one months use (very little of it was on International calls) Do these phone companies have to incurr variable costs when more people use their phones or are they static. I just wonder how long before all mobile calls are virtually free.

Not until they've finished paying for all those 3G licenses. £23bn wasn't it?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Forumbore
      I have just received a shocking Bill for my mobile of £500 for one months use (very little of it was on International calls) Do these phone companies have to incurr variable costs when more people use their phones or are they static. I just wonder how long before all mobile calls are virtually free.

What Network & Tariff are you on ???

Comment

Originally posted by Forumbore
        Did you use again those "special" numbers..... ?
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
          What Network & Tariff are you on ???
          I dunno I have just sent the Bill back to O2 to ask them to reconsider

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            Did you use again those "special" numbers..... ?
            I somehow knew that I was just asking for it

Comment

Working...
            X