• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

35mm slidescanning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slide, Slide Scanning, Photo Scanning, UK

If your looking to Scan Slides, Photos or Negatives, Try Treasured Memories Slide Show Services
    They will scan your slides at 4000dpi, using NIKON Coolscan 5000 ED, onto a CD/DVD or even produce a complete Slide Show with Music, that will play on your TV through your DVD Player.

Excellent quality and Service, and loads of Freebies, including:
    Free Return Postage, Free Additional DVD, Free Colour Corrections.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
      If your looking to Scan Slides, Photos or Negatives, Try Treasured Memories Slide Show Services
      They will scan your slides at 4000dpi, using NIKON Coolscan 5000 ED, onto a CD/DVD or even produce a complete Slide Show with Music, that will play on your TV through your DVD Player.

Erm isn't that

perhaps I should mention my dads A0 scanning bureau?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike

Ah, I was looking to scan my giant cock...

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

well if it is 36 inches wide and lots of feet long I know just the guy to scan it for you

Comment

Working...
          X