• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

21st Century for most - 17th for some!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Watch out boys.
    anyone who knows tha McCann family, AND the Daglish family, probably also knows the Krays, and is clearly not a dude to be tangled with.
    Why, he is probably a Kray twin himself, except that would mean there were three of them.

So, let me introduce Mine strone, the Kray triplet. Wheelman , probably

I know the Daglish family as I used to deliver their butcher order to their house every week for a number of years, I have spoken to his Mother and Father many hundreds of times. Kenny Dalglish bought a place 200 yards from my parents house when he played for Scotland. I know the McCann family also. Glasgow is not a big place.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      If you seriously think this man will be abused for a display of faith rather than his Catholic display of faith then you are more stupid than I could have expected.
      See just when you start being almost alright again, out pops Minestrone the chomper. Re-read my original point, if you've been on the Meths again, then I'll re-quote if for you below:

"it's the public display of the guys faith"

I'll spell it our for you slowly, he's Catholic, that's his faith. If he just ran on the pitch, did a wee cross whatever, I'm betting he'd get no bother at all. If however, he walks out to the centre circle by himself, gets down on his knees, gives it up to the great big Catholic almighty in Rome then he can expect to get fecking pelters. That's ramming it down people's throats you know. Here's a wee surprise for you Minestrone, not every one likes the Catholic church. I don't like the Catholic church, I've professed to that on many occasions, I don't like any religion, however, I feel the Catholic church is far more agressive than the protestant churches in trying to force their doctrine down your throat.

Try and find the bigoted point in that statement, I'm sure you'll try.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      CAn I remind incognito of his removed post last year.

"Oh, no pope of Rome"

You want to fill in the rest of the lyrics to that one which you posted?
      Actually I posted that when I was having banter with either Shauny or Snaw. It was on Old Firm day and I was on my way to the football. It also had a smiley face after it, if you're going to quote it get it right. I posted it as banter, however, realised maybe it's best left for mates in the pub and not on an internet site. I removed it at my own accord and infact I even told you what I'd posted because you kept going on about it. I have nothing to hide, infact I probably am a stereotypical 90 minute bigot. If you say you aren't then you're a liar. I challenge any OF fan to turn round and say they haven't sung at some point or another one of the 'ditties.'
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
      X