• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

21st Century for most - 17th for some!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Jesus was Jewish.
    Splitter!!!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Oh away and feck off. Scottish football fans in general are full of bile no matter what. Rangers v Aberdeen, Hearts v Celtic, St.Johnstone v Dundee, Scotland v England take your pick. If you're not a dirty orange bassa then you're a dirty English bassa or a dirty sheepshagging bassa, who cares it's words. I'd not walk down Union street after a Aberdeen game with my Rangers top on just like I wouldn't walk down the Tollcross road after an Old Firm game.

I've seen bigotry at all games that involve one of the old firm sides from opposition fans, so don't paint it as a Glasgow thing. It's a label pure and simple.

No doubt Hernandez will get booed if he does that, fair do's, the lads entitled to go out and pray on the centre circle if he wants to he just has to appreciate he's going to end up getting some abuse. If those fans want to boo him then that's up to them, it's the public display of the guys faith they're objecting to, not that he's a Catholic. If Rangers fans booed every single Catholic that played the game then it'd be like a minutes silence at Parkhead and you know what, it's a free country, they're entitled to boo if they want to. It may be wrong, but it's not criminal.

You listen to the Tartan Army next time England play at Hampden. Then you'll hear booing.
      I think you're missing my point.

The authorities pick up on the thing like the St Midden ballboy on Sunday, who no doubt called someone a fenian. Bet he was getting called an orange bastard all day by the exact same people who called in the polis. A couple of years ago, Motherwell were called to task for the fans 'Racially abusing Jason Scotland' when in actual fact, he got booo'ed a bit for taking a dive and getting someone booked.

My point is that the authorities who claim to be trying to stamp bigotry out in football should go about it in an even handed way, or not at all. Personally, I agree with you. It's part of the game and I don't mind it and will more than likely join in Hence the BJK comment to Shaun.

So, in summarry, GIRUY ya hun b*****d
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        I think you're missing my point.

The authorities pick up on the thing like the St Midden ballboy on Sunday, who no doubt called someone a fenian. Bet he was getting called an orange bastard all day by the exact same people who called in the polis. A couple of years ago, Motherwell were called to task for the fans 'Racially abusing Jason Scotland' when in actual fact, he got booo'ed a bit for taking a dive and getting someone booked.

My point is that the authorities who claim to be trying to stamp bigotry out in football should go about it in an even handed way, or not at all. Personally, I agree with you. It's part of the game and I don't mind it and will more than likely join in Hence the BJK comment to Shaun.

The guy is a season ticket holder and Celtic Park, he waved up to a relative in the stand when he was taking down the nets and someone got way out of line.

His manager has spoken to him and told him that the fans thought he was a hun as he is an ugly bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

I don't think it's even handed at all.

Aberdeen stars Zander Diamond & Michael Paton in hot water over offensive Facebook remarks during Pope's visit to Scotland - The Daily Record

Notice no action from SFA or the local constabulary. Now that's far more offensive than Boruc's cross (even though Boruc was a fud).

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          The guy is a season ticket holder and Celtic Park, he waved up to a relative in the stand when he was taking down the nets and someone got way out of line.

His manager has spoken to him and told him that the fans thought he was a hun as he is an ugly bastard.
          Whereas the fact he is an ugly bastard and a Tim doesn't correlate.

St Mirren youth player charged with religiously aggravated breach of the peace after Sunday's game

Hilarious, the mock offended brigade getting offended at nothing, who'd have thought it.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I don't think it's even handed at all.

Aberdeen stars Zander Diamond & Michael Paton in hot water over offensive Facebook remarks during Pope's visit to Scotland - The Daily Record

Notice no action from SFA or the local constabulary. Now that's far more offensive than Boruc's cross (even though Boruc was a fud).
            The SFA have more to deal with now Dallas has been found emailing joke images of the pope round the offices. 10 Days after he has been outed as admitting to telling porkies to the Celtic boss.

If you seriously think this man will be abused for a display of faith rather than his Catholic display of faith then you are more stupid than I could have expected.

The only football team in the world that had a policy of not singing Catholics, that has been admitted to by your current manager.

FFS, you let the greatest manager in British football slip past you as you asked him to train in the tunnel when he married a Catholic.

I would respect the club more if you just said "Catholics need not apply" at the gate, it is the fawning "Oh, we are not anti catholic" as 40,000 of your fans can quite clearly be heard singing **** the Pope which got you fined from FIFA.

Comment

Incognito,

I don't think it's even handed either. That's why I said 'even handed or not at all'.

Anyway, it evens out over the season The tims get their complaints listened to and the huns get all the dodgy refereeing decisions
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Even Muslims show that lot up
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

CAn I remind incognito of his removed post last year.

"Oh, no pope of Rome"

You want to fill in the rest of the lyrics to that one which you posted?

Comment

I know the Dalglish family well, a protestant family who Rangers passed up the singing off because his name sounded Catholic.

I mean FFS, probably one of the greatest footballers the UK has produced and you passed him up, same with Danny McGrain, protestant who was one of the greatest full backs of his generation. As Stein said Celtic went out and got the protestants first as they knew Rangers would pass up the Catholics. If you never sidelined Sir Alex Ferguson he might have been you manager but you asked him to leave as he married a Catholic. IF you never got up to this tulip then maybe you might have been the first British team to win the European Cup. I will let you stew with this image...

and this one...

Comment

Watch out boys.
                      anyone who knows tha McCann family, AND the Daglish family, probably also knows the Krays, and is clearly not a dude to be tangled with.
                      Why, he is probably a Kray twin himself, except that would mean there were three of them.

So, let me introduce Mine strone, the Kray triplet. Wheelman , probably

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X