• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Queen is Dead!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Mentally unstable ramblings of an MF
    Hello in there mate, won't be long now, they're on their way.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Ah ok. Clearly MF thinks this is common knowledge. Then again someone with flashing pink hair could think lots of things.
      I knew it, MF knew it, I think anyone who has been sitting at a PC with email for the last 10 years would know it.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I knew it, MF knew it, I think anyone who has been sitting at a PC with email for the last 10 years would know it.
        It's been on IslamistJihad.com for a number of months. I'm a member
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Hello in there mate, won't be long now, they're on their way.
          They're coming to take me away! HA HA! They're coming to take me away! HO HO! They're coming to take me away! HE! HE! They're coming to take me! You'll never take me alive copper!- Raoul Moat 2010

Comment

I didn't know it, and I have been reading the papers, watching the news and I have a PC and email.

Back on topic

Icelandic volcano eruption could wipe us out
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I didn't know it, and I have been reading the papers, watching the news and I have a PC and email.
              Elvis is dead, we have been to the moon.

Comment

Elvis is hiding, we faked going to the moon.
                ftfy

Comment

Back on topic

Icelandic volcano eruption could wipe us out
                  I think the point of this thread is to point out something that might happen so you can come back and brag about your prediction being right.

Comment

I think the point of this thread is to point out something that might happen so you can come back and brag about your prediction being right.
                    I would refrain from bragging about my prediction. I'd just throw some sort of party instead.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Something dramatic will happen sooner or later. See if I'm not right.
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X