• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester beers tonight...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilmslow, you're a disrespectful idiot.

Instead of coming across as 'laddish' (which is, I'm sure, your intention) by referring to her as 'the bunny' here, you look like a tit.

Just dump her, or shut up about it.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Wilmslow, you're a disrespectful idiot.

Instead of coming across as 'laddish' (which is, I'm sure, your intention) by referring to her as 'the bunny' here, you look like a tit.

Just dump her, or shut up about it.
      Well, I might as well not bother going tonight now... thats pretty much wat I was going to say - just with a few more swear words in there!!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Well, I might as well not bother going tonight now... thats pretty much wat I was going to say - just with a few more swear words in there!!
        well perhaps he might get the message then!

Nothing worse than a spineless idiot.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Wilmsy, this is the way to do it.
          hey Mary P. nice brolly, get yer tits out

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Ok EO, I finally give in. Here you go.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Ooh, she's such a tease. That was only one.

Here's both of them. (Safe for work? It must be, it's Mary Poppins' tits, FFS. How can that not be safe for work?)

Context.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I refuse to look, because I know I will be humiliated. A guy can only take so much

Im playing this game online, and the leader of my alliance said she would email me a piccie of her boobies if I did an attack. she sent me this

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Ooh, she's such a tease. That was only one.

Here's both of them. (Safe for work? It must be, it's Mary Poppins' tits, FFS. How can that not be safe for work?)

Context.
                  That definitely was not safe for work RC.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

That definitely was not safe for work RC.
                    How much warning did you need?
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X