• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The gap is closing? 16-31?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gap is closing? 16-31?

How long till England will start losing with Italy in rugby too?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...al/4696474.stm

England had to come from behind to secure a hard-earned victory over Italy in their Six Nations match in Rome.

Italy 16-31 England

MATCH SUMMARY
    Mauro Bergamasco and Ludovico Nitoglia tackle Lewis Moody
    Italy: (6) 16
    Try: Mirco Bergamasco
    Con: Pez
    Pen: Pez
    Drops: Pez (2)
    England: (7) 31
    Tries: Tindall, Hodgson, Cueto, Simpson-Daniel
    Cons: Hodgson (4)
    Pen: Hodgson
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Darn, I was hoping, as the browser rendered, that you were going to talk about preversions at a certain holiday club, you know, sun, sand, alcohol, young firm bodies, olive oil, strangely shaped foreign vegetables, but I had my hopes cruelty crushed.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      How long till England will start losing with Italy in rugby too?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...al/4696474.stm

England had to come from behind to secure a hard-earned victory over Italy in their Six Nations match in Rome.

Italy 16-31 England

MATCH SUMMARY
      Mauro Bergamasco and Ludovico Nitoglia tackle Lewis Moody
      Italy: (6) 16
      Try: Mirco Bergamasco
      Con: Pez
      Pen: Pez
      Drops: Pez (2)
      England: (7) 31
      Tries: Tindall, Hodgson, Cueto, Simpson-Daniel
      Cons: Hodgson (4)
      Pen: Hodgson
      Yeah but didn't England send the players wives on and keep the players in reserve for the real matches?

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
        Yeah but didn't England send the players wives on and keep the players in reserve for the real matches?
        I heard that too. Allegedly there's been a performance improvement since that.

p.s. you don't want to see what modern steroids can do to a woman.....

I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
        X