• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

God works in mysterious ways

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God works in mysterious ways

Police shot and wounded one person as they tried to stop hundreds of Muslim demonstrators in Kenya from marching to the Danish ambassador's house.

A vehicle that had taken the injured demonstrator to hospital rolled and killed another protester.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...505413,00.html
    Obviously these two were not very good prayers were they!

Mailman

Originally posted by Mailman

Mailman
    and Danish cheese was set alight
    - they were not very good at arson either. In the west we would use petrol for such a thing

Comment

Golly. I never knew my evening cheese-on-toast was such a potent geopolitical statement. Must switch from Wensleydale to Camembert.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman

Mailman

Two more good muslims to add to the list.

I guess the ferry muslims were pretty cr@p at praying as well or was it gods way of letting our merry muslims know they were stepping out of line

Comment

indifference or pleasure at the death and suffering of others does little to lift one above the brute sentiments attributed to those others.

Comment

Maybe not...but **** I found that funny though!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
              indifference or pleasure at the death and suffering of others does little to lift one above the brute sentiments attributed to those others.

are you turning into a bed wetting tree higging liberal?

Comment

feel free to personally come and see...

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
                  Bloody Hell, Jean Jacques Rousseau is back from the grave.

Comment

Do not fear, Nicky Is Here

Comment

Working...
                    X