• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats the story with Bazzamore?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the story with Bazzamore?

I see a Judge has ruled Michael Barrymore cant be taken to court in a private prosecution...but...seeing as you guys know everything, whats the story behind (pardon the pun ) this?

Looking at the stuff on the beeb this looks dodgy as hell, how did that guy get bent over an apple cart and how did he die?

From what I can tell it looks more like a vendetta against Barrymore than actually seeking justice for the family (who arent the ones trying to bring the private prosecution in the first place apparently?).

Mailman

Yeah, it's just a bitchhunt.......

whoops, typo
    Why not?

Comment

Probably someone put up to it by the newspapers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
        I see a Judge has ruled Michael Barrymore cant be taken to court in a private prosecution...but...seeing as you guys know everything, whats the story behind (pardon the pun ) this?

Looking at the stuff on the beeb this looks dodgy as hell, how did that guy get bent over an apple cart and how did he die?

From what I can tell it looks more like a vendetta against Barrymore than actually seeking justice for the family (who arent the ones trying to bring the private prosecution in the first place apparently?).

Mailman
        Still on gay topics, I see. Why don't you just come out of the closet?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hahaha...funny...you seem to be the one with the hang up

oh look, a gay smilie for sasguru

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
            Hahaha...funny...you seem to be the one with the hang up

oh look, a gay smilie for sasguru

Mailman
            Hey I'm not the one who starts gay threads, mate
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

On that note, we haven't seen that picture of Mailman and Chico on their gay blading holiday for ages, so here goes...

Comment

Explain this one?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt

Don't tell me you can't remember your last project team milestone success jolly.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
                    What unusual parties you have. Each to their own I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X