• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Climate Fool's Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The credibility of the author is destroyed by this piece of nonsense however:

"I know what you’re thinking and I’ve heard about the “consensus” too. But when you can actually prove something you don’t need a consensus. That’s why you never hear about the consensus on gravity, or the consensus on evolution."

Although I'm sure ignorant cretins like SB don't see what is wrong with that statement at all.

What has concensus got to do with science ?? why are you laughing ?

There is no place in science for concensus, concensus is a political phrase and a political tool. Its a way for crooks to side-step debate
    Science is about producing falsifiable theories, verifiable results and does not rely on a popularity contest.

the author of that piece was right, forget concensus, bring me the proof

pea brain

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

anthropomorphic CO2
      I'd pay to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

There is no place in science for concensus, concensus is a political phrase and a political tool. Its a way for crooks to side-step debate
        Science is about producing falsifiable theories, verifiable results and does not rely on a popularity contest.

pea brain

Consensus: What we use in lieu of proof. Anyone requesting proof of AGW should be referred to the sacred consensus.

* AGW Believers Manual, 3rd Edition, Appendix D: Glossary.
        You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
          anthropomorphic CO2 - I'd pay to see that.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
            anthropomorphic CO2
            I'd pay to see that.
            Its what comes out of the Soylent Green factory chimneys
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

pea brain

pea brain!!!!

insult of the week!!!

Comment

pea brain

You really are very limited aren't you? And you don't even know it.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail
                    yesss I woulld
                    oh yeeess I woooould
                    if I couuuld
                    I surely wouuulldd

I 'd rather be a fart in a hurricane
                    than a pea-brain

oh yes I woooood

if I coooould

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work