• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Girlfriend says its either her or the cat! (while crying in the middle of a walk)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Dump her & keep the cat.
    WHS

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      WHS
      no way.
      one in the bush is worth two in the hand.

keep the gf

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Dump her & keep the cat.
        Keep her and give the cat to Zeity.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

As with any contract you find yourself on that causes some grief but has benefits, stay and start looking, my guess is you don't have too many choices if you are with this one...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Invite gf around, strip her naked and get her on all fours.
            Stick one end of a long feathered boa up her bum and then release a large mouse right in front of her. Tell her if she can catch it in under a minute and bite it to death, she wins and the cat goes.
            Otherwise, stfu.
            You bastard!

You made coffee come out my nose and now I have a snotty, coffee-splotched fleecy.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Now I really am confused.

The one you posted about a few weeks ago had a basset hound and mental health issues. Is this the same girl, sans dog? Or a different girl, with mental health issues?
              No, another gf.

Bassett Hound lady went to Kent for the summer to find herself, not seen her since.

This lady got bullied at school and is blaming everything in her life on this. As there is nobody else to blame around me the cat is copping for it. It is amazing how much you learn about somebody the more you get to know them. Dating for 3 months is not exactly coupled up you are an item territory, which is how she is seeing things.

I seem to just attract decent sounding people who end up nutters! First gf was a professional stage manager, current one is a teacher on the leadership team, so I am not exactly targeting professional nutters by choice!

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
                As with any contract you find yourself on that causes some grief but has benefits, stay and start looking, my guess is you don't have too many choices if you are with this one...
                Good suggestion, Luke in "Life is like a contract" mode.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  You bastard!

You made coffee come out my nose and now I have a snotty, coffee-splotched fleecy.
                  I am so disappointed RC, I was imagining you in a silk dressing gown. This snotty, coffee-splotched fleecy, is not doing it for me.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                    No, another gf.

Bassett Hound lady went to Kent for the summer to find herself, not seen her since.

This lady got bullied at school and is blaming everything in her life on this. As there is nobody else to blame around me the cat is copping for it. It is amazing how much you learn about somebody the more you get to know them. Dating for 3 months is not exactly coupled up you are an item territory, which is how she is seeing things.

I seem to just attract decent sounding people who end up nutters! First gf was a professional stage manager, current one is a teacher on the leadership team, so I am not exactly targeting professional nutters by choice!
                    Here's a challenge, try and find a girl who isn't a professional victim. That way you won't have to put up with all this sh!t.

Comment

This is an easy one.
                      Obviously you should dump her.
                      Text and forget.
                      Change SIM card

Comment

Working...
                      X