• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Personality test

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I once climbed a coconut tree. I think I got half way up before discovering it was harder than it looked and also more painful coming down than going up.
    I too once climbed a coconut tree albeit wearing flip-flops
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Flip flops are no good for climbing trees. They have no laces that can be used to tie around your ankles and shin up the tree with, until they snap half way up and leave you stranded. Bear Grylis leaves out the latter part. In his world shoe laces can support a man up a coconut tree.

Comment

I once won a cuddly toy off a coconut shy. I was wearing trainers. Nike i think
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Flip flops are no good for climbing trees. They have no laces that can be used to tie around your ankles and shin up the tree with, until they snap half way up and leave you stranded. Bear Grylis leaves out the latter part. In his world shoe laces can support a man up a coconut tree.
          My coconut tree wag 60 degrees to the vertical on the Île du Diable..which i think helped

this might be a piccy of it

Comment

My coconut tree wag 60 degrees to the vertical on the Île du Diable..which i think helped

Comment

fook it

Comment

In his world shoe laces can support a man up a coconut tree.
                That's because, in his world, shoelaces are made of paracord.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  That's because, in his world, shoelaces are made of paracord.
                  That's true!

Comment

I got my coconut in the end and then had a devil of a time taking the wrapper off as I recall. Took ages. Getting the husk off that is, before even getting to the coconut. It may be that I climbed another tree that was at a shallower angle, or a threw stick up. It was coconut dinner in the end anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      This folks is being quoted as a classic AtW reply.

Not only do you fail get the correct answer because you miss digest the point of the question, you don't even post a valid answer.

You are right.

It classic AtW reply.

Which on other words is a "real life common sense solution to an imaginary problem".

HTH

P.S. I knew it was a trick question and was tempted to answer it as "machine gunner" however it occurred to me that in this unique situation all animals (even squirrel) would do their best to get the banana, so they'd line up and a good sniper would have the best chance of getting it - of course the first shot would have to be at the stupid machine gunner who thinks he'd get the banana

Comment

Working...
                      X