• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euromillions prize of £113m finally claimed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Why?

Would you be able to live the rest of your life in luxury surrounded by beautiful gold diggers but deep down you'd know you never deserved that money in the first place?
    You're getting more like that f**king meerkat every day!

What next Alexei? Are you going to regale us with tales of how you struggled to build your business from nothing and how everyone else is so undeserving of their wealth?

Once a commie, always a commie.

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
      i will be so cross if they come out and say 'oooo just keep job at tesco and have a nice holiday in spain, it won't change me...'
      I remember one old couple who won said they might buy a new caravan.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I love the fact they have signed the anonymity clause but everyone knows they are now the 589th (or whatever) richest person in the UK. Bang goes the anonymity
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          aah - bless 'em.
          I keep thinking of the interest
          there'd be blondes interested, redheads interested. I would even consider having a reverse-facelift, just so I would not be quite so attractive to the opposite sex

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            So you'll have a small house in London and New York, then what?
            Im sure 8 million would get you a nice 2-3 bedroom flat on upper west side near the park, and similar area in London. leaving 14 million for a nice house is the Bahamas or similar.

Comment

Personally I hope whoever won the money has a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                double

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                  Personally I hope whoever won the money has a great time!
                  WHS

I hope they have a great time, it surely is a life changing experience.

I do hope whoever won it was a middle class couple or something.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I'm waiting for them to go public. I've already written a load of begging letters.

Little Timmy needs an operation, Like to set up a cat's home, my childrens christmas presents were stolen, like to visit my dying granny in Aus, even a crayon drawing to add in.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      I'm waiting for them to go public. I've already written a load of begging letters.

Little Timmy needs an operation, Like to set up a cat's home, my childrens christmas presents were stolen, like to visit my dying granny in Aus, even a crayon drawing to add in.
                      You've stolen AtWs Business plan...

Comment

Working...
                      X