• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unsettling story

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I have an ice axe under my bed. I don't know how a Dutch judge would view my using it to defend myself and Lady Tester against someone breaking in, but I suspect I'd be in some trouble.
    Unless the intruder is a Communist, in which case you'll be fine.

Or in Merseyside, where it is a weapon of choice, which brings us back on-topic.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      Unless the intruder is a Communist, in which case you'll be fine.

Or in Merseyside, where it is a weapon of choice, which brings us back on-topic.
      If only young Mr Walker had had an ice axe, he might have been able to improve the human gene pool by getting rid of both of those inbred pieces of tulipe.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        If only young Mr Walker had had an ice axe, he might have been able to improve the human gene pool by getting rid of both of those inbred pieces of tulipe.
        Oh, don't start that old "ice axes don't kill people, people do" argument again, pur-lease. Just 'cos Stalin got away with it...
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
        X