• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arctic ice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Tell her to sort herself out.
    Oh and ask her for your trousers back, that might make you a bit warmer!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I know its weather and not climate
      I'm sure Sas will be along later to explain the colder weather, hotter climate paradox for the cretins hard of thinking
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        I know its weather and not climate, but the arctic ice has made a dramatic comeback this autumn.

Polar bears under threat because the ice is too thick

It's good to know that green taxes are working!
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

"the next northern winter will experience conditions similar to the Little Ice Age (1250-1850). "

Fab. Will that mean markets on the Thames?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            "the next northern winter will experience conditions similar to the Little Ice Age (1250-1850). "

Fab. Will that mean markets on the Thames?
            Sorry no. Health and Safety,
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
            X