• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another teacher having sex with pupils

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    we had a girl who was caught 'skiing' when the lights were suddenly switched on. she became very popular with the boys.

I've not heard it called skiing before.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I've not heard it called skiing before.
      yep.
      she had a ski pole in either hand

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        yep.
        she had a ski pole in either hand

My local half marathon looks like a skiing competition on the first patch of grass only a few kilometres from the start line. Some women just don't get their water balance right.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          . So obviously that kind of detracted somewhat from the likelihood of success.
          That must have been the reason and not the fact that you have a face like a dropped pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            That's a long time ago. Early 70s?
            Yup. I went to secondary school from 1970-76. Sometime during then. She was a babe too!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              That must have been the reason and not the fact that you have a face like a dropped pie.
              Hohoho.
              And just what are you going to do for a face when Jabba the Hutt wants his arse back then?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X