• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello One and all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Lads!

Comment

RRH - I go on plenty of football sites already so not bothered about that one. I was a regular on the old Blueview for years. Too many posts now.

Comment

Originally posted by Blunderer
        RRH - I go on plenty of football sites already so not bothered about that one. I was a regular on the old Blueview for years. Too many posts now.
        www.mancity2.net/mancity

This one is really good actually-check it out. 2005/Taggart are on there.

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
          www.mancity2.net/mancity

This one is really good actually-check it out. 2005/Taggart are on there.
          Come on here and talk about whatever you like, but please spare us from football
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
            Come on here and talk about whatever you like, but please spare us from football

why? Correct me if I am wrong Sir dodgepot but I did see the word "general" on top of this forum??

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
              I come in peace. I have come over to this forum from the now (almost) dead computercontractor site after I grew tired of the racism, bigotry and bickering.
              HOLY DOGtulip, ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS COME FROM CC.NET AND YOU DON'T LOOK MUCH LIKE A STEER TO ME SO I GUESS THAT KIND OF NARROWS IT DOWN, DON'T IT? I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!

Comment

Working...
              X