• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May's odd top

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Guido's PMQs LiveChat it's referred to as her spacesuit. She wore it quite frequently.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
      It does look a bit like she's missing the helmet and jet-pack.
      All Home Secretaries are now required to wear similar garb. It is designed in order that a kevlar accoutrement can be slotted into place. Much like those that dogs are forced to wear to stop themselves chewing cuts and grazes, you know, the lampshade thingy.
      This kevlar extra helps prevent them spotting knives going into their backs. I mean just look at how many Home Secretaries NL got through in their time?

HTH
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Teresa May:- great advert as to why the Burqa should be mandatory.

Comment

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
          X