• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racial haters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racial haters

Most of you on this board are racial hatered... fed up with all the hatred messages spread on this board.....

Feel free to go to another board at any time. It's a free world and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
      Most of you on this board are racial hatered... fed up with all the hatred messages spread on this board.....

Ah, good to see the token gender confused poster is back.

Your drug rehab was none too successful I see!

Comment

Who's Racist?

Sandy, I have worked all over the Middle East and I found those people to be the most racist. They despise black people and the majority look upon Europeans as sub human. The Iranian and Arab news papers have been and are full of cartoons depicting Jews and Christians as devils. The Koran (I have read it several times) says that Jesus was an illegitimate son and Mary slept with another man hence it was not a virgin birth. Who’s racist?
        HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          Its not about race (Islam isnt a race) - its about people defending their rights to hold beliefs other than those spread by fundamentalist muslims such as Abu Hamza.

There is one ultimate goal for the radical muslims and that is the total destruction of faiths and beliefs other than their own.

All faiths, beliefs and religions (and un-beliefs for the athesists out there) are equally valid and the right to hold those beliefs and religions is at the heart of a modern secular society.

Comment

Of course racial hate doesn't apply to eastern europeans who you notoriously claim to be money grabber bitches, right Sandy?
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Im not racist...I just cant stand Australians, English, Welsh, Scots, Irish, Germans, French, Belgiums, Dutch, Spanish, Italians...and women like you

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                Im not racist...I just cant stand Australians, English, Welsh, Scots, Irish, Germans, French, Belgiums, Dutch, Spanish, Italians...and women like you

Mailman
                Belgians
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Don't be too harsh. As most regulars on the board know, Sandy is a bit, er "confused" at the best of times.

Comment

Phew!!!!! Thank god I'm o.k then . . . . .

"The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

Working...
                    X