• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The last thread about Hamza ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last thread about Hamza ?

Why are our tax £ paying for that evil bar-steward to stay courtesy of HM for at least 2 years ? Thats 2 years of food, shelter, warmth, clothing etc - OK, it wont be no 5* hotel for him (one would hope), but its still going to cost money - our money; and I would have thought that our tax could be spent on something much more worthwhile.

Wouldn't it be better just to get shot of him - a 1 way ticket to the Yanks, let them deal with him, and then never let him back into the country again.

Also; those hooks of his - do you think he got those on the NHS ? Did we pay for them ? Do you think he has a collection of prosthetics, one for different occaisions / circumstances ?
    One with a corkscrew
    One with a built in biro
    One with a 'grabber' (like the park keepers use to pick up litter)
    One with a built in Black & Decker (for those household DIY chores)
    One with a built in chainsaw (for keeping the garden and Westerners in order)
    One with a built in hacksaw (for breaking out of jail)

And I'm sure there are plenty of others .....

According to the home office he will be supplied with some plastic hooks with a collection of plastic knives and forks. The string on his eyepatch is being replaced with a large elastic band so he cant hang himself, and his glass eye is being substituted by a round papier mache glob so he cant choke himself to death.

Did you notice that his name spelled backwards is uba azmah

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

One with a childs windmill to while away the bordom of prison life:

Comment

The generous UK taxpayer was already bunging this guy ~£1K per week in social benefits whilst he happily denounced his hosts

Its only fair you know

Comment

I wonder if they provide a crusty sock-puppet one so he can have a wank from time to time. They've got some leverage over him then. If he's a naughty boy they take it away and he gets the hook back. And that's gotta hurt...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I found interesting that at his trial he had a rabbi and a priest supporting his case.

Still, as some of the more vehement posters on this board assert their absolute right to free speech, they must therefore support this chaps right to free speech as well.

I imagine you will be forming a focus group demanding his release for free speech.

Bonne Chance

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
              I wonder if they provide a crusty sock-puppet one so he can have a wank from time to time. They've got some leverage over him then. If he's a naughty boy they take it away and he gets the hook back. And that's gotta hurt...
              Masturbation is a haram (forbidden) under sharia law which I am sure this devout Muslim strictly follows.

Ironically no puishment for the act is specified under sharia law (perhaps in some countries they chop your hands off )

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                I found interesting that at his trial he had a rabbi and a priest supporting his case.

Still, as some of the more vehement posters on this board assert their absolute right to free speech, they must therefore support this chaps right to free speech as well.

I imagine you will be forming a focus group demanding his release for free speech.

Bonne Chance
                Don't be obtuse, Alf. He was exhorting people to commit crimes. There is a not very subtle difference between that and other people taking offense and rioting at something you have legally done.

If he stood up there and said "I think Judaism is a nasty, evil religion because they forcibly mutilate male babies", that's fine by me and I would defend his right to have that point of view. However he said, "we should kill the Jews because Judaism is a nasty, evil religion", and that's very naughty indeed.

Comment

It's a bit scary when a holy man

(he is still an official of Islam, isn't he?) can make statements and express views that makes the BNP look conciliatory!!!!!!!
                  Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock

Bonne Chance
                    Alf - free speech carries with it some responsibility. Inciting the murder of non-Muslims falls outside any normal boundary. Stop being obtuse.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X