• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Classic office moment…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    got a missed call from a farnborough number. i rang it back and the bloke said his name was phil. he sounded out of breath, and kept on saying i'm a cage fighter, i'm a cage fighter, oooooooooh yes i'm a cage fighter.
    then hung up. it sounded like he was in a public loo according to the background echo and toilet flushing sounds.
    SPOD!!!!????

Explain yourself!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      SPOD!!!!????

Explain yourself!
      Not me Guv. Nice idea though.

Comment

then hung up. it sounded like he was in a public loo according to the background echo and toilet flushing sounds.
        I bet EO was pissed on his trip to the US when he arrived in San Francisco and someone offered him to see 'Old Glory'. How disapointed to find it was a flag!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

he made that noise too, sounded like this mouth was full. any ideas
          Cage fighter in a pulic loo , with his mouth full, making nom nom noises,

mmmm

I'll make it my Monday Quiz - who is this ?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            She is the loud type – imagine the silence that followed from the rest of the floor when she repeated what I said rather loudly…….
            Knowledgeable colleagues you've got there, eh.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              We are all having to take it in turns to bake a cake.

I suggested to a woman I could sort her out with an Alabama Hot Pocket, thinking she would get it.

She is the loud type – imagine the silence that followed from the rest of the floor when she repeated what I said rather loudly…….
              Should have offered her a Knickerbocker Glory.

Comment

Jeez, for anyone wondering what 'Alabama Hot Pocket' is and is contemplating looking it up, resist the temptation and stay innocent like I was. Unclean, unclean.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Jeez, for anyone wondering what 'Alabama Hot Pocket' is and is contemplating looking it up, resist the temptation and stay innocent like I was. Unclean, unclean.
                  ah shut yer flaps
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Had to Google that one, urrgh! Who the hell would want to do that and what happened to all the gold old terms like felching and rimming?
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Had to Google that one, urrgh! Who the hell would want to do that and what happened to all the gold old terms like felching and rimming?
                      Third link is filtered out by clientco, but it still gets me laughing;

Alabama Hotpocket | Is It Normal? | Is It Normal? | http://isitnormal.com - [ Vertaal deze pagina ]So ive been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years. Im 19 and shes 18 going on 19 next month. We have a healthy and good sex life together but the other day ...

Comment

Working...
                      X