• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nightmare Neighbour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Can someone remove that spray. I'm having trouble logging on!
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      It is beyond a joke that this sockie is allowed to still post when it has been proved beyond a doubt that he is a troll.
      It's been clear for quite some time that there's one rule for the "few" on this forum and other rules for the many.
      e.g. sockies appear so regularly and are many are clearly originated by a small number of posters.
      e.g. the speed at which new sockies get their first 10 posts approved, while "real" users wait hours per post.

The admins must be in on it

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        I can't for the life of me figure out who it is, although I still reckon Suitie is a suspect.

No way is it Threaded, as everyone seems to think, because if so he'd also be around as himself, which he plainly hasn't been recently.
        Dim Prawn *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Dim Prawn *cough*
          WHS

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
            Ohhh I like that....
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I must disagree strongly with you here Chef. Good cauliflower cheese is my fave food.
              If you're ever in WSM I could always pop a few more florets in the pot!

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                If you're ever in WSM I could always pop a few more florets in the pot!

I hope to be able to say I won't be venturing to 'WSM' during my lifetime.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  It is beyond a joke that this sockie is allowed to still post when it has been proved beyond a doubt that he is a troll.
                  WIS

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    WIS
                    Comrade!
                    Simples!

Comment

Working...
                    X