• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OS wars?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No broken glass apart from the lights, slight panel damage, even the back wheel was rebuilt.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I'm not sure the word "slight" belongs in that sentence. I assume the airbags worked OK?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        No broken glass apart from the lights, slight panel damage, even the back wheel was rebuilt.
        That's what happens when you have such a large weight in the driving seat, it unbalances the car and makes it dangerously unstable.

My advice is to lay off the pies for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
          I'm not sure the word "slight" belongs in that sentence. I assume the airbags worked OK?
          Didn't hit anything hard enough for the airbags to deploy.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
            No, this might happen: (you do ask for it sometimes big fella)

Is that a Windows Vista Lamborghini, because it seems to be at the same sort of angle as DP's screenshot?

Comment

There's a runtime error joke in there somewhere, I can just see it, but can't quite get my fingers to it - can anyone help?

P.S. I nominate threaded for the Daily Prize for shoehorning a Lamborghini reference into a thread . . . anyone second it?
              "The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

Working...
              X