• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My first sale!!! I've made a sale!! from my...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Attaboy
    thought you'd flounced off (again)
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      thought you'd flounced off (again)
      Does the day have a 'Y' in it?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The only reason I'm visiting CUK at all today was to see if he was banned yet.

On a serious note... I'm not personally offended by anything so far but it seems a little close to the line to continually bring up someone's faith as a source of jokes and stereotypes whenever you can't think of a decent retort. That all spawned from a serious conversation which I didn't start, and worked hard to keep civil... It doesn't quite seem in the spirit of the joshing we normally do is what I mean. If it was someone else other than me I'd probably feel a little uncomfortable to be involved, as it is it's just a little dull and predictable but I don't think it really paints the forum in the best light.

Now, back to calling each other I'm off to bed. And no SY, I'm just up late, not drinking before you invariably suggest it
        Last edited by d000hg; 4 October 2010, 00:33.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I log in everyday to see if I've been banned

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

On a serious note... I'm not personally offended by anything so far but it seems a little close to the line to continually bring up someone's faith as a source of jokes and stereotypes whenever you can't think of a decent retort. That all spawned from a serious conversation which I didn't start, and worked hard to keep civil... It doesn't quite seem in the spirit of the joshing we normally do is what I mean. If it was someone else other than me I'd probably feel a little uncomfortable to be involved, as it is it's just a little dull and predictable but I don't think it really paints the forum in the best light.

Now, back to calling each other I'm off to bed. And no SY, I'm just up late, not drinking before you invariably suggest it
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I log in everyday to see if I've been banned
              I check to see if you have been banned too
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                fook...it's back
                Last edited by Troll; 4 October 2010, 08:16.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  I check to see if you have been banned too
                  Without me and my sockies there would hardly be any conversations on this board...

Comment

Oh dear. Looks like Doogie has blinked.

The ascended hoards smell a possible contract coming up and jostle at the door...

Comment

Without me and my sockies there would hardly be any conversations on this board...
                      Oops. Sorry wrong login

Comment

Working...
                      X