• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK The Apprentice 2010 thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure that firing was based on the results of an eenie meenie
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      I'm sure that firing was based on the results of an eenie meenie
      Yup.

The PM, Chris, should have gone.

Comment

I don't think the PM really screwed up to be honest, at least something worth getting fired over.

I feel a bit dirty that I found myself agreeing with HairBag once they were in Germany, even though he did boast by proving he could count to twenty.
        If you look when they have a congratulatory hug on winning, he blatantly sticks his head in the girl's boobs... short as he is he distinctly ducks and sticks his head in like Mich between two burly mens' backsides.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I thought he should have sacked Jamie, he come across a bit slimy and he was the one who changed the time of the appointment. Keep Bags in for entertainment value, but I would imagine if he was hired there would be mass resignations at Sugars company.

Comment

Fire someone for one mistake-in-passing? Just because the result was bad it's still only a small mistake and the other guy didn't object either. Fire someone who consistently makes mistakes, not the one who gets caught out on one mistake. I reckon Jamie might win it, unless it's one of the girls who don't say much.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Fire someone for one mistake-in-passing? Just because the result was bad it's still only a small mistake and the other guy didn't object either. Fire someone who consistently makes mistakes, not the one who gets caught out on one mistake. I reckon Jamie might win it, unless it's one of the girls who don't say much.
              A simple mistake like that can lose millions, and it is basic business knowledge that the early bird catches the worm. However I agree that none of the losing team were that bad, if the other team lost then the bagster or Laura would have gone.

Comment

I thought Laura was going to go for sure if they lost. Part of the way through she blatantly admitted to 'giving up' and not giving a *%^£ after the other half of the team took their appointment.

'The Brand' has to say "well i do give a &^$* so can we carry on with the task please?"

Then she just wouldn't stop wingeing for the rest of the task. I'm sure that's gone down on her record and might come back and bite her on the behind later on.. can't see her winning.

My money's on Liz or that other IB bloke, although Srallen seems to have taken a bit of a disliking to him.
                Last edited by Jog On; 25 November 2010, 16:21. Reason: spelling
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  I thought Laura was going to go for sure if they lost. Part of the way through she blatantly admitted to 'giving up' and not giving a *%^£ after the other half of the team took their appointment.

'The Brand' has to say "well i do give a &^$* so can we carry on with the task please?"

Then she just wouldn't stop wingeing for the rest of the task. I'm sure that's gone down on her record and might come back and bite her on the behind later on.. can't see her winning.

My money's on Liz or that other IB bloke, although Srallen seems to have taken a bit of a disliking to him.
                  Yeah Laura was particularly annoying, there was one point where she refused to "agree" with Stella over the choice of crisps, with caveat "Its you decision..." etc.
                  Very poor, she will go next I rekon.

Comment

I thought The Brand did well, all things considered. He might have been a crap team leader, and an annoying oik early doors in the series, but time and again he sells. He showed up that Laura last night.

He won't win though.

Comment

Actually beginning to hope the Brand stays in tbh...looking forward to him being torn a new one in the Interview Round.

Comment

Working...
                      X