• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A hopeful start on the road to recovery for British politics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Better check that you can get affordable health care in the country you go to. You'll need it.
    Knew you would turn up with a comment. You can't let it go...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
      Knew you would turn up with a comment. You can't let it go...
      Just saying like. You were pontificating about weakness yesterday and how the weak should be culled. Do you think being an alcoholic is weak (or week as you spell it)?

If there's one thing I can't stand it's hypocrisy.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Just saying like. You were pontificating about weakness yesterday and how the weak should be culled. Do you think being an alcoholic is weak (or week as you spell it)?

If there's one thing I can't stand it's hypocrisy.
        However, I'm not an alcoholic. And yes I await the crap that will follow ... actually you're not worth my time ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
          However, I'm not an alcoholic. And yes I await the crap that will follow ... actually you're not worth my time ...
          No sure you're not. And yes your time is better spent in the pub which you're dying to get to even now.
          So go, what are you waiting for?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

why oh why oh why,

does every government have to come with Change ?

Why not make what there is work ?

One of the greatest things the new ToryLiberal government has done is go about unwinding all of new lie's changes

Why not bring in a new government, and stop them from legislating and instead focus on making what there is work

Why new legislation on top of legislation, private members bills lotteries, it's like dreaming up legislation simply for the sake of legislation it's like some MP's consider it their greatest personal achievement to bring in a peace of legislation, what about going back to basics and talking to their electorate and helping their electorate with foundation principles like jobs, encouraging enterprise and engineering etc the foundations of an economy and stable democracy

Milan.

Comment

Oi! Gerroff my thread!
              Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

'Liberal' now means whatever anyone wants it to mean, and has therefore become meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
                  Oi! Gerroff my thread!

hmm,

who is this ?

Fiddle ? Xog ? would Xog have the energy make a socky ? Supremo, hmmm not sure he's so familiar with Latin

Milan.

Comment

While we are on the subject, here is a classic from the Politics Show on Sunday:

Terry Christian on Labour

Comment

Working...
                    X