• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well...would you employ her?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saddo View Post
    Pity really because if she didn't have all that garbage attached she wouldn't be so bad looking on the grand scale of things
    Totally agree. So it's a shame she'd rather look like something out of Doctor Who.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      So it's a shame she'd rather look like something out of Doctor Who.

So she was actually gunning for Billy Piper's looks:

Last edited by AtW; 26 September 2010, 21:56.

Comment

AtW, I think you got the wrong end of the stick.

Comment

Well I think she is a munter, with or without the metalwork!!

Just saying!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Well I think she is a munter, with or without the metalwork!!

Just saying!!

She speaks very highly of you too, SB!

Comment

Yeah take the metal work out, longsleeved high-collared blouse and she's good to go.

I have a mate who has loads of visible piercings and a couple of BIG tats, he teaches chemistry in an all girls school. :-)

I'm not big into piercing at all but I always take my ear-ring out for interviews, first impressions and all that.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                A woman with 30 tattoos claims she was told to ''put a bag over her head'' when she went for a job interview.

Hayley O'Neil

Suppose she could always work in a factory... 'cept we don't have many of those these days!
                Does she have any particular skills that might mitigate her muntingness?

PhD in Microbiology? MSc in Particle Physics? GCSE A* Metalwork?
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                X