• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Building Contractor Software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building Contractor Software

Hi all

Does anybody know of any good Building Contractor Software?

I want to input jobs and complete jobs on there etc. Also I would require the software to produce tenders and invoices.

Any information will be much appreciated

Many thanks

Trevor Collier

Trevor, what's your budget? There are some very savvy people on this board (and Milan) who may be able to furnish you with a bespoke solution.

When you say "produce tenders", do you mean quotations?

Comment

Originally posted by hallandwarren
      Hi all

Does anybody know of any good Building Contractor Software?

I want to input jobs and complete jobs on there etc. Also I would require the software to produce tenders and invoices.

Any information will be much appreciated

Many thanks

Trevor Collier
      Are you talking about Accounts type software or the kind that is used to aid design/costing/B.O.M?

Comment

Not really to fussed about how much I will spend on some software, just need to find out what software is on the market for Buildings Contractors.

I do mean quotations when I say tenders yes.

Many thanks

Trevor Collier

Comment

Hi Churchill

I mean a sort of combined software, where I can enter new jobs that come in, then once they are complete take them straight to invoicing. Obviously there should be an option for entering coments etc. Also I want to send monthly statements to my customers for money that they owe me etc.

Comment

Hi Trevor

Is this going to be for your use alone, or are you operating any sort of network and multiple people need access to it? One other thing, will you be needing access while you are "out of the office", over the web for instance?

Comment

It will just be me using the system as I am the "IT Person" in the office. I will not need to use it out of the office as I am always here!!

Many thanks

Trevor Collier

Comment

Originally posted by hallandwarren
                It will just be me using the system as I am the "IT Person" in the office. I will not need to use it out of the office as I am always here!!

Many thanks

Trevor Collier
                Well, as you're being paid to "research"... Might I suggest...

If in doubt GOOGLE!!!!

The bill is in the post...

Comment

Don't any of the technicians of the forum fancy bidding for this job?

Comment

I have done my research, but just cant seem to find anything suitable, thats why I was asking if anybody knew of any software.

Comment

Working...
                    X