• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's your take on the cartoon saga...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I'm sorry.

We Giant Alien Lizards don't deal in small change.
    Now that is a blatant case of discrimination ZG, now if I had been a mason it would have been a very different story, am I right or am I right ?

Fie fo fie fum I smell the compensation of a six figure sum !

I wanna lawyer
    I wanna priest

Comment

[Conspiracy Mode]

Blair & Bush are looking for an excuse to go into Iran, so lets wind the Muslims up and show them in a bad way.

[/Conspiracy Mode]

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
        [Conspiracy Mode]

Blair & Bush are looking for an excuse to go into Iran, so lets wind the Muslims up and show them in a bad way.

[/Conspiracy Mode]
        Thats an impossible scenario as none of the above would ever dare deceive us.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
          Thank you CH, he said with a sly handshake and one trouser at half mast.

But if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be a mason.
          Masonry opens doors.

I'd be very quiet, I was a bit on edge just now but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.
          (politely) Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X