• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anti depressants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Actually one of the side effects of SSRIs (the class of antidepressants that includes prozac) is that they can make people suicidal and increase aggressiveness.

One of my exes was on the stuff, during which time she complained of feeling suicidal and on one occasion attacked me with a breadknife. I'd like to think it wasn't just because I was a ****
    Jeez. Why didn't it work with her?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      I'm assuming that you meant to register a sockie before you posted that sh!te.
      Why is that sh!te ?
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Don't worry. I dont need drugs to make me feel like I need to murder someone.
        . Need knives?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I suspect, now, don't think me an expert here - that the site Google directed you to, was full of tulipe.

'I'm going to prescribe you an anti depressant, it should work wonders on your mood - there are some known side effects;headaches, a bit of nausea, murdering sprees, you know the type. Good luck!"
          They were medical journals which mentioned it. In fact the name of the medicine brings up a heck of a lot of results that talk just about side effects. Depressing..

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Why is that sh!te ?
            It appeared "Wilmslowesque" in its nature.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              It appeared "Wilmslowesque" in its nature.
              Sorry! I should have warned about it in the title....

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                Sorry! I should have warned about it in the title....
                No, don't be sorry. I found it amusing.

Comment

They can make you more depressed/anxious etc. A friend of mine is a psychoanalyst (the lay on the sofa freudian type) and says that a lot of diagnoses given out by gp's and psychiatrists are just excuses for bad behaviour...

Comment

Working...
                  X