• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Car Do You Drive?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    It's not quite a Jaguar!

(bloody nearly though)
    Not at all far off.

I've got a thoroughly functional Mondeo 2.0 TDCI too, sensible insurance costs, eats motorway miles, comfortable, roomy, plenty of go, reliable, economical on fuel and servicing.

I can't be bothered running anything flashier as having driven a hell of a lot for the last 25 years it's a hassle not a pleasure. I see no status value in cars.

I know a few people with classic sports cars that are a lot more interesting, but I couldn't be bothered owning one myself.

Comment

Chaps, I thought I'd just post this picture again (can't be done too often IMO), and point out the rather delectable curves leading from Monica's stomach and mid section down her right hip and thigh, accentuated by the black silk dress. This is the type of curve that only a woman of 30+ really develops; somehow this level of clothed eroticism isn't quite present in a younger lady. Notice also the elegant but slightly mucky look on her face.

She is quite lovely, hadn't been familiar with her before.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        She is quite lovely, hadn't been familiar with her before.
        Thanks for posting that again MP!
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Corrado VR6, old but reliable. Like me...
          Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
            Corrado VR6, old but reliable. Like me...
            Oh, I am jealous. I used to have one, too. I loved that car.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Thanks for posting that again MP!
              Oops, had I already said that?
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                WHS.

When the irresistable urge comes over me, I go & lie down in a darkened room until it goes away again.

It's worked for the XK8 so far, but I was troubled by an E type.
                The E-Type is rather lovely. And as for classic cars being a pain, yes, but the magic moments more than make up for the carp.

Comment

Oh, I am jealous. I used to have one, too. I loved that car.
                  Thanks MP, I love it. I'm really finding it hard to find another car that handle's and sounds as nice as this.
                  Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Oops, had I already said that?
                    I meant the picture.

Brightens up my day every time I see it.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
                      Thanks MP, I love it. I'm really finding it hard to find another car that handle's and sounds as nice as this.
                      I never managed it. I got chest pains when I had to replace that car.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X