• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A link to the cartoons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A link to the cartoons

A link to the cartoons that have been causing all this hoo haa

Please discuss

http://www.muslimparody.com/Danish.html

Nearly pissed myself at the "Stop, we ran out of virgins" one (about 5th down).
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

As Ian Hislop observed on Newnight Review last night, how ironic the muslims have reacted to this by being a bunch of trigger-happy unstable loons when one of the cartoons shows the cartoonist tulipting himself in case muslims react by being a bunch of trigger-happy unstable loons.

Comment

Yes, they don't help their case, do they.

The upshot of this is that I think even less of muslims than I did before.

Comment

R4 Any Answers today had quite a few UK Muslim callers. None were offended. Unlike Jack (Man Of) Straw. It looks like the protesters are extremists and foreign loonies who come from oppressive countries. Presumably some countries stoke up anger for obvious reasons.

Comment

Working...
          X