• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Poor old Sol Campbell!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11
    The whole point though alexei is that he is NOT in danger of losing that money because his agent will doubtless have negotiated his current gold-plated contract over a number of years. In any event, even if he were fired out the door tomorrow, he has probably already ammassed more than enough dosh to last a lifetime. My point is that it is hard to imagine just what "personal problems" someone with his lifestyle and resources might have when compared to the "personal problems" that must afflict the overwhelming majority of the punters that spend their hard-earned every week bankrolling the paranoid self-indulgent loser!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

    Comment


      #12
      I though most footballers played away every other week.

      Comment


        #13
        Originally posted by shaunbhoy
        My point is that it is hard to imagine just what "personal problems" someone with his lifestyle and resources might have when compared to the "personal problems"
        It seems to me that he took very personally mistakes that he made, unlike "professional" Rio Ferdinand who would make a mistake and remain totally cool about it.

        Originally posted by shaunbhoy
        that must afflict the overwhelming majority of the punters that spend their hard-earned every week bankrolling the paranoid self-indulgent loser!!
        What about other footballers who get paid far more than him and show off their wealth in the most possible twaty way?

        Comment


          #14
          Originally posted by shaunbhoy
          The whole point though alexei is that he is NOT in danger of losing that money because his agent will doubtless have negotiated his current gold-plated contract over a number of years. In any event, even if he were fired out the door tomorrow, he has probably already ammassed more than enough dosh to last a lifetime. My point is that it is hard to imagine just what "personal problems" someone with his lifestyle and resources might have when compared to the "personal problems" that must afflict the overwhelming majority of the punters that spend their hard-earned every week bankrolling the paranoid self-indulgent loser!!
          Good points SB.

          My take is that no footballer is worth more than 600 pounds a week, for kicking a ball up and down a park.

          Back to the days of finishing your Saturday afternoon shift,catching the bus to Douglas Park and running out for the 3pm kickoff, after the match a fiver in a brown envelope.

          Comment


            #15
            No footballer is worth.......

            Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
            Good points SB.

            My take is that no footballer is worth more than 600 pounds a week, for kicking a ball up and down a park.

            Back to the days of finishing your Saturday afternoon shift,catching the bus to Douglas Park and running out for the 3pm kickoff, after the match a fiver in a brown envelope.
            Away ya go, ya ******* communist :-)
            Why not?

            Comment


              #16
              Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
              Away ya go, ya ******* communist :-)
              ...did I forget to mention that all the remaining profits go straight into the Directors pockets ???

              Ah ,the Good old Days !!!

              Comment


                #17
                My point is that it is hard to imagine just what "personal problems" someone with his lifestyle and resources might have

                My guess is that he has indulged way too much with Mr Charlie White resulting in paranoid delusions,an out of control sex drive with a frustrating erectile dysfunction.

                Serves him right in my book.

                Its a crime to pay anybody younger than Thirty large salaries, they will only blow it on drugs and hookers and worse of all,ego bloating flash cars.
                Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 3 February 2006, 15:48.

                Comment


                  #18
                  The Celtic shirt does not shrink to fit inferior players!
                  I take it the biggest selling item in Ireland is soon to be a Celtic shirt with Dublin on it
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

                  Comment


                    #19
                    >The Celtic shirt does not shrink to fit inferior players!

                    Are you considering altering your definition of "inferior" perchance Shaun?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

                    Comment


                      #20
                      Just had a chat with an acquaintance (who works for Sky) in my local. It seems Sol is about to be outed as a *LibDem* and (depending on which tabloid version one believes) rather *positive* with it. Things get worse and fking worse.
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X