• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General back at the top

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    You flounced off for years, MF.
    Actually that's not true. The longest I was off CUK is actually 2 months - Apr/May 09.

I have started a thread in every month in the last 5 years except those two months. I was never off!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Actually that's not true. The longest I was off CUK is actually 2 months - Apr/May 09.

I have started a thread in every month in the last 5 years except those two months. I was never off!
      So two months off from you felt like a lifetime. What conclusion can be drawn from that?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Spending review next month and the unions getting tetchy. Could be an interesting lead into winter...
        Richard:
        Now is the winter of our discontent
        Made glorious summer by this son of York;
        And all the clouds that low'r'd upon our house
        In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.

linky
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Minestrone posted last week (I think, the days are a blur at the minute!) suggesting lack of activity in General could be down to the positioning of the busiest part of the forum towards the bottom of the site. It is something we at CUK had been discussing so let's see what happens...

Forum has been picking up the last week or so. Could be due to the end of the summer hols, more people in contract and therefore researching contracting (i.e. skiving) or could be all the IE6 fixes and other amends that NF has sorted us out with to make this version of VB worth using. Whatever the reason if posting continues to pick up then General will stay at the top again.
          Well I say moving it back was a success. That's everything sorted.......

Get rid of TPD, move the Word Associations to LR and make post counts on LR not count again I reckon!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
          X