• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did no one else watch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did no one else watch

that curious programme on C4 about the Beautiful Penis...?

Toe curling in places, particularly the assorted operations, which I had to watch with my short sighted eye...

Most peculiar was the gay chappie who had silicon injected into his scrotum & penis... his ambition was to achieve a 24 inch circumference... the final effect was a bit like elephantiasis without the worms...

I was reading out what was on TV to my girlfriend.

Took about 20 mins after I finished giggling at the title of the show, then was dissappointed that they didn't actually track down the biggest penis in the world!

Comment

Which confirms an earlier observation I made concnering Women are always fully commited to negating a mans pleasure.

Comment

nope but i did watch a program on pikey's last night. I watched it until the end hoping the scum would get evicted but the council backed down.

Comment

Originally posted by Daywalker
          I was reading out what was on TV to my girlfriend.

Took about 20 mins after I finished giggling at the title of the show, then was dissappointed that they didn't actually track down the biggest penis in the world!

When everyone else knew you were here!

Comment

Working...
          X