• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Singhr's fashion tips #1 - pronstar shoes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    <Catherine Tate>

How very dare you! I have never been so insulted in all my life.

<Catherine Tate>
    Hey - you are back!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Never brown in the town.
      Hunter wellies (green) for countrywear. Possibly brown walking boots.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Brown brogues should be kept for country and tweed clothing, never on a business suit.

*cough* old boy was director of a massive shoe chain *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
          The one that has been bugging me lately is the fact that some wearers of high heel shoes (mostly women) forget to unpeel the price tag from under the sole.

I have never noticed that, but then again I spend relatively little time underneath ladies' feet.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post

I have never noticed that, but then again I don't spend enough time underneath ladies' feet.
            FTFY
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              FTFY
              My wife always complains I am getting under her feet when we are in the kitchen. Which reminds me of an old joke:

Q. Why are men like floor tiles?

A. Lay them right first time and you can walk all over them for years.

Comment

Working...
              X