• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC in Norfolk - Aunts, Brothers....

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      Its bad enough having that freezing cold metal thingy inserted when you have a smear done!
      That plastic thing looks unpleasant & scratchy.

Anyway you can improve your pelvic floor whilst sitting at your desk, you don't need special equipment.
      Know what I mean girls..?
      Yup..!
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Yup..!
        You on heat again ?
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          You on heat again ?
          You still wishing I was?
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            You still wishing I was?

Ok you got me
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
            X