• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spa News Part Deux

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spa News Part Deux

Chariots opens new branch in Vauxhall. Should be right up Knobjockey's street...

Spa News

Shome mishtake, shurely

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Chariots opens new branch in Vauxhall. Should be right up Knobjockey's street...

Spa News
    should be right up Knobjockey's passage, shurely?
    Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
      should be right up Knobjockey's passage, shurely?
      I was going to say that but it seemed, well, too obvious. Do you know what I mean or am I just being silly?

Comment

No, no,not at all

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        I was going to say that but it seemed, well, too obvious. Do you know what I mean or am I just being silly?
        You're unlikely to lose money by underestimating the nous of most of the posters on this board!

cue............ ?
        Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
          You're unlikely to lose money by underestimating the nous of most of the posters on this board!

cue............ ?
          I could lose money on anything. Just ask Mrs Lucifer.

Comment

Working...
          X