• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

star spotting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I passed a car yesterday with Deborah Meaden in the back!!! WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Nearly stepped into a cycle lane containing a speeding Jon Snow yesterday.

Comment

Right, here goes.
        I once got invited to a Race day at Kempton Park by a supplier. Thought nothing of it until we turned up and started to see a few famous people milling about outside. Then we got to sit down and all became clear. It was a Variety Club of GB do. Half the tables were taken by corporates (Iveco Trucks was mine) and half by Celebs.
        Hosted by Jeremy Beadle (RIP) we had a fab time and got fleeced in the Auction for 6 bottles of Tulip Champagne for £180 (funny how I remember that.....). Nearly won a Golf day with Tom O'Connor but got outbid.
        So, don't take betting tips from Bert Kwouk or John Virgo - they're clueless. My missus sewed up the lining on John Leslie's jacket whilst Abby Titmuss simpered at us. We also had a chat with June Brown (Dot Cotton) as she was chain smoking on the balcony.
        Ended up chatting motorbikes with Jane Omorogbe, as she had the same bike as me at the time.

Comment

Saw Nigella Lawson filiming on London Bridge not so long ago.

Absolutely massive hooters.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Ths bint out of Taggart sometimes comes in to my cafe.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
            X