• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Work colleagues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    I quite fancy the young eager contractor who's been sat on his own in the corner of the room
    But the shy little mouse won't talk to me even though he looks at me quite a lot

I salute you, Becs. You're so sharp today I fear you are in danger of cutting yourself.

Comment

Thank you LB
      I thought I'd try and steer this thread away from the "touching meself" direction....
      Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Thank you LB
        I thought I'd try and steer this thread away from the "touching meself" direction....
        Women.... always spoiling all the fun....
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Thank you LB
          Why, it's perfectly natural. Are you telling us you've never done it?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

NorthernMonkey moving south

bobsmithldn, I hear code monkeys don't like pink. It could be a good conversation starter. Get them to discuss.

Comment

Thank you LB

On the subject of touching oneself, shouldn't you be at that stage RL? It is Wednesday...

Comment

Churchill you are one cheeky dog
                Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
                  bobsmithldn, I hear code monkeys don't like pink. It could be a good conversation starter. Get them to discuss.
                  Oh dear, I can hear it now, so to cut a long story short: would that be because they prefer the brown?

How's it like cruising round Hoyland nowadays?
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Churchill you are one cheeky dog
                    And you sound like one horny bitch!

Comment

Working...
                    X