• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

women troubles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daywalker
    The resolution isn't big enough.

Send her a blurred pic of your cock via bluetooth.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Fecks sake.

Drop a note with a 6 digit number on it and your name on it.

When she says "I don't want your phone number", reply

"That's my bank balance, have you been to Monte Carlo?".

HTH

Comment

How did this go?

. . . . or was this anything to do with the 'wanking yourself off in front of the cam' thing?
        "The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
          ive met a young lady at work, she works in the admin team and i really fancy her.

ive managed to find out that she is single, unbeleivabley, and i really want to make a move for her...

unfortunalty i feel that the office politics and placement really puts a downer on this, i dont think it would be suitable to just go ovet to her desk with all of her work collegues around and ask her out for a drink.

however, i have thought about emailing her. my only reservation is that this has not been successfull for me in the past when fancying someone in the office.

it would not be so bad if i was working with her on something, but we do not have much exposure to each other through work, other than a hello in the morning etc...

what do ya think i should do?
          Growing some balls may help mate? Jesus, it's not rocket science ask her out, if she likes you it doesn't matter how bad it comes across.....

Comment

Working...
          X