• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hating people on the internet…

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Yes I am.
    Oh No you're not!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Anyway, who rattled Mich's cage. Where's the link? Who are we talking about?

Assuming it's not me again.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Oh No you're not!!

Panto season again?

He's behind you!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          'kin' Bedwetter.
          Although, having said that . . . I could make an exception for you, me ole Spod.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            Although, having said that . . . I could make an exception for you, me ole Spod.
            Cheers buddy, anytime.

Comment

"Hate" is a very strong emotion. Who could rustle that up over a few T'internet squabbles?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                "Hate" is a very strong emotion. Who could rustle that up over a few T'internet squabbles?

I disagree with Mich actually. If you had a beloved forum and someone set out to wreck it, I could imagine some strong feelings being generated

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  I disagree with Mich

You cretin! I hate you! And I hate everybody else who disagrees with me!

Well only a bit.

Well not at all really, come to think of it.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                  X