• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One or the other

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One or the other

Either me or bogeyman is a complete retard. Please vote and lets find out the truth.
    bogeyman
    31.82%
    AtW
    54.55%
    I am bogeyman
    13.64%

ATW,

I like your way of thinking.

bogeyman will have to vote "I am bogeyman" Thus not voting for you.

ps. - I found my Company in SKA.
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Good to hear this wc2 - I am going to improve relevance and quantity of data nicely in the next few weeks.

Comment

good luck AtW

I've been following your SKA posts since you first started it. I sincerely wish you all the best with it

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          Either me or bogeyman is a complete retard. Please vote and lets find out the truth.
          If you were a retard, you would not be able to tell the truth, but since you claim that Bogeyman is a retard and one of you must be a retard, this means that if you were a retard it cannot be that only one of you is a retard. Therefore if you were a retard but only one of you cannot be, it must be both of you. If you were not a retard you would tell the truth, therefore it must be bogeyman.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Actually, I dont think either of you appears to be retarded.

What I would say is that your SKA venture seems pretty impressive to me and I must admit its incredibly fast at searches

I even dontated quite a few CPU hours to your project in the past

Good luck with SKA

p.s. my own little e-commerce venture is also indexed by SKA (which is nice)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

You're not going to find the truth, merely a consensus of opinion.

Comment

I think you'll find that

Originally posted by Churchill
                You're not going to find the truth, merely a consensus of opinion.
                a consensus of opinion is nowadays considered truth.

For example

That 'nice' Mr. Blair
                We live in a democracy
                Gordon Brown is a great chance(llo)r
                It's only 'fair'
                Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                  a consensus of opinion is nowadays considered truth.

For example

That 'nice' Mr. Blair
                  We live in a democracy
                  Gordon Brown is a great chance(llo)r
                  It's only 'fair'

Oh Yeah, sorry...

Comment

The only way to find the absolute truth is to ask the Lord. If there is no answer we could ask Chico as he speaks to God on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                    X