• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've lost control of my sockies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Can you return the 3 sockies passwords I gave you in exchange for the AtW password you gave me to use a few months ago..
    It's the same password as on your luggage...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      You need to try harder on the insults front, luv.
      Now put the kettle on, there's a dear.
      Sorry cretin, will try harder next time.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        It's the same password as on your luggage...
        ........and on your Birth Certificate.........Fookwit!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Play nicely children........

Comment

Originally posted by 117MilesToGo View Post
            Play nicely children........
            Being conciliatory won't get you anywhere either. We have enough soppy bedwetters as it is. Some even go so far as to traipse onto other forums to fawn, toady, and generally ingratiate themselves to the natives, eh Nick?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Being conciliatory won't get you anywhere either. We have enough soppy bedwetters as it is. Some even go so far as to traipse onto other forums to fawn, toady, and generally ingratiate themselves to the natives, eh Nick?

Whatever do you mean Shaunbhoy?

PHP Code:
              NickFitz Fri 02-Apr-10 00:53:42 
              @SDTGAlthough I didn't participate in the CUK "holiday" (I don't really agree with trollingI was aware of it happening and watched what was going onTo be fairit was only one CUKer (CocoChantelle on herewho persisted even when people had made it clear that (s)he was upsetting themHe behaves like that on CUK too, and then insults those who complain about his rudeness and general incivility.

AnywayFWIWthey won't be back: these things only ever last a day or two. Also, as it's the Easter weekend they'd be wasting their own time rather than the time they bill to clients.

And at least one of the "tourists" has started a genuine thread on here and might also be able to help others in the future (his son is disabled) so maybe some good will come of the whole thing in the end. 
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                PHP Code:
                NickFitz Fri 02-Apr-10 00:53:42 
                @SDTGAlthough I didn't participate in the CUK "holiday" (I don't really agree with trollingI was aware of it happening and watched what was going onTo be fairit was only one CUKer (CocoChantelle on herewho persisted even when people had made it clear that (s)he was upsetting themHe behaves like that on CUK too, and then insults those who complain about his rudeness and general incivility.

AnywayFWIWthey won't be back: these things only ever last a day or two. Also, as it's the Easter weekend they'd be wasting their own time rather than the time they bill to clients.

And at least one of the "tourists" has started a genuine thread on here and might also be able to help others in the future (his son is disabled) so maybe some good will come of the whole thing in the end. 
                Halcyon Days!! How dare that "Nasty Woman" call into question the parenting skills of some of those who spend their whole day on Mumsnet eh?

Comment

Working...
                X