• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else working this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I'll come back and take it out on you next time some berk irks me
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      My skin is thick enough - go on, say what you want to say, I've been on this board for ages so just let rip!
      Thought you had gone for good to be honest hyperD, you were away (or only on every so often) for quite a while. Missed the avatar a lot! Was it the divorce that kept you away from the board then or hard to get on here at last gig?

Was good to see you and ratewhore back about the same kind of time - although he seems to have wandered off again now.

As for working today... House work earlier (clearing out garage and dumping a load of old tat plus sorting other tat into ebay / car boot boxes) and now on for VAT return and other paperwork. Not even invoiceable

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Thought you had gone for good to be honest hyperD, you were away (or only on every so often) for quite a while. Missed the avatar a lot! Was it the divorce that kept you away from the board then or hard to get on here at last gig?
        Last year was a bad year, but a good year in the fact that it was the divorce that provided the impetus to revalue my life and its goals.

CUK has always been there during my company’s lifetime, from the fledgling times of being a contractor via an agency to now, being a full bona fide SME tackling the big risks of B2B.

CUK has been the major provider of business news, important legal issues, market information and the revelation of agency nonsense for me and for that I must give thanks.

To be honest, I think if one was attempting to enter the field of contracting it would be harder without a resource such as this.

On a more personal note, despite the issues I had last year regarding the divorce, I really meant what I said to d000gh today about this forum being a salve of anonymous cartharsism. I know the administrator (and a couple of older subscribers such as Lucifer Box, gooner etc) probably know my identity, but there’s a nice feeling about sharing ideas, rants and humour on a common platform such as this.

So for all those that post and mod here, including Nick Fitz’s enhancements, I raise my glass of relatively inexpensive Cab Sav and salute you all for what is CUK.

Cheers!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Last year was a bad year, but a good year in the fact that it was the divorce that provided the impetus to revalue my life and its goals.

CUK has always been there during my company’s lifetime, from the fledgling times of being a contractor via an agency to now, being a full bona fide SME tackling the big risks of B2B.

CUK has been the major provider of business news, important legal issues, market information and the revelation of agency nonsense for me and for that I must give thanks.

To be honest, I think if one was attempting to enter the field of contracting it would be harder without a resource such as this.

On a more personal note, despite the issues I had last year regarding the divorce, I really meant what I said to d000gh today about this forum being a salve of anonymous cartharsism. I know the administrator (and a couple of older subscribers such as Lucifer Box, gooner etc) probably know my identity, but there’s a nice feeling about sharing ideas, rants and humour on a common platform such as this.

So for all those that post and mod here, including Nick Fitz’s enhancements, I raise my glass of relatively inexpensive Cab Sav and salute you all for what is CUK.

Cheers!
          Ah fook off yer soft sh1te.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Ah fook off yer soft sh1te.
            Are you on whiskeys again?

Comment

Cheers!
              Admin arsekisser!!!

Comment

Working...
              X