• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why oh Why

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    This thread/posters are irritating me. Grrr.
    I know the feeling, tosher.

hic

grr
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Would you like to talk about it?

Tell me about your mother.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Would you like to talk about it?

She drinks chardonnay and reads the daily mail.

But she's my mum, so I'll forgive her. Sort of.
        Last edited by Mich the Tester; 18 August 2010, 20:57. Reason: oh no, you were talking to clippy

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          She drinks chardonnay and reads the daily mail.

But she's my mum, so I'll forgive her. Sort of.
          Mmmmmm. Mmmmmm.

Blue rinse?

And she lives by the sea right?

Do you have a fear of seagulls?

Comment

Mmmmmm. Mmmmmm.

Blue rinse?

And she lives by the sea right?

Do you have a fear of seagulls?
            No, short arsed northern landlubber, lives on a farm. I'm more likely to be shat upon by a pigeon.

Comment

My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                No, short arsed northern landlubber, lives on a farm. I'm more likely to be shat upon by a pigeon.
                Once met a guy who was afraid of Pigeons. Went on a stag do to Amsterdam and he was a mate of a mate, half way through the day and a visit to a coffee shop we walked around the corner to see a women feeding a flock of pigeons. He near shat himself the second he saw them. This was funny in it's own right, but not as much as when they were startled and took off. Stoned, pissed and with a fear of the flying vermin he dropped to his knees and started screaming. This went on for a minute at which point we discovered he had also shat himself.

Very odd.

Comment

Yo shur got a purty avatar
                  Never swap horses crossing a stream

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                    My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.
                    I think I remember her. Only three toes were webbed on her left foot and she liked to be paid in stale bread.

Very odd.

Comment

Once met a guy who was afraid of Pigeons. Went on a stag do to Amsterdam and he was a mate of a mate, half way through the day and a visit to a coffee shop we walked around the corner to see a women feeding a flock of pigeons. He near shat himself the second he saw them. This was funny in it's own right, but not as much as when they were startled and took off. Stoned, pissed and with a fear of the flying vermin he dropped to his knees and started screaming. This went on for a minute at which point we discovered he had also shat himself.

Very odd.
                      My dad traps wood pigeons. Very tasty indeed. Try this; Devonshire Chefs Recipe - Seared Wood Pigeon, Lishman's Smoked Bacon & Black Pudding Salad, & Cumberland Sauce - by Chris Woodward

But ignore the wine advice; an Argie Malbec will be better.
                      Last edited by Mich the Tester; 18 August 2010, 21:10. Reason: to avoid MF buying the wrong wine

Comment

Working...
                      X